Homemade Acne Facial Wash
It can be very difficult to clear up your acne filled skin. However, a homemade acne facial wash can be a very simple solution to get rid of your embarrassing pimples. All you need is a few simple ingredients to make your very own homemade acne facial wash.
Make Your Own Acne Face Wash
Most of the drug stores that have acne face cleansers will contain harsh chemicals which can damage your skin and can cause irritation, making your acne condition all the more worse. Instead of going for these products and damage your skin, you might as well make your very own homemade acne face wash. With a few simple ingredients, you can make your very own face wash.
Homemade Face Wash 1
Things You Will Require
- ½ cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Small container
Steps for Preparing Acne Facial Mask at Home:
Follow these simple steps to make your very own acne facial mask:
- Take a blender and add in 1½ cup of baking soda and water. Blend them together. For a few skin types, baking soda can be quite harsh, but it sure is very effective on the pimples. Most of the commercial face washes use baking soda.
- Take a cucumber and peel it. Slice it up and add it to a blender. Cucumber is used as it will help to soothe the skin and helps in preventing over drying of the skin.
- The next step is to add honey to the cucumber pieces. Honey helps in keeping the skin well moisturized.
- If you have dry skin, you can add in a tablespoon of olive oil. However, if you do not have dry skin you can avoid adding the olive oil.
- Now, blend all these ingredients together until it becomes very smooth and liquid.
- Transfer the homemade acne facial wash in an air tight container.
- Rub some facial wash on your face, especially on your acne areas. Massage your face gently using circular motions. Rinse your face with cold water.
- Refrigerate the remaining contents. The acne facial wash will remain fresh only for about 3 days.
Using a homemade acne facial wash is one of the easiest and simplest form of getting rid of acne.
Homemade Face Wash 2
Things You Will Require
- 1 cup liquid Castile soap
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup liquid glycerin
Steps for Preparing Homemade Acne Face Wash:
Follow these simple steps to make your very own acne face wash at home:
- In a bottle, pour a cup of pure liquid castile soap. So, basically, the castile soap will work as the base for the natural acne face wash.
- Now, to this bottle, add the ½ cup of vitamin E oil, 1½ cup of olive oil, one teaspoon of lavender oil and 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil.
- The next step is to melt the coconut oil in a microwave till it is liquid. Add this Â½ cup of coconut oil to your acne face wash bottle.
- Add in a cup of glycerin, and make sure it is liquid glycerin.
- Close the lid of the bottle and shake it properly so that all the ingredients mix well together.
- This homemade acne face wash can be used to clean your face as well as your body. Wash your face everyday with this face wash to have acne-free skin.
These are the few steps to make your very own homemade acne face wash.
Homemade Facials for Acne
If you are struggling with acne breakouts, then one must know that anything which helps a bit is worth the time, particularly when one makes them at home. A few homemade facials for acne help in getting rid of acne. Mix a batch and chase away those zits.
Natural Facials for Acne: As acne prone skin is more sensitive, one must be careful about using skin care products for acne. Choose ingredients which are soothing and antiseptic in nature such as cucumber, honey and yogurt for preparing facial masks. Instructions for applying these facial masks are same. Following are some homemade facials for acne:
Egg White Mask: This is an effective face mask. Separate egg white from an egg and beat it to make a frothy mixture. Also, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to this mixture. Apply this on the face and allow it to stay for about 15 minutes, until the facial mask tightens and till it dries out. Later, rinse with cold water.
Baking Soda Mask: Mix baking soda and water to make a thick paste. Apply this on the face and let it dry. This is an effective remedy. If you feel itching sensation or any discomfort after applying this, wash off immediately with cool water.
Oatmeal Mask: Make a smooth paste with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and water and apply it on the cleansed skin. Before rinsing the face, let it dry.
Yogurt Mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of organic honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply it on the skin and rinse the face after it dries.
Fruit Puree Masks: Several fruits are beneficial in treating acne, particularly strawberries because they contain salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is the most common ingredient used for controlling acne. Pureed strawberries and yogurt are very effective in combating acne effectively. This is an effective face mask for acne scars when mixed with lemon juice.
Fuller’s Earth Mask: Mix 2 tablespoons each of rose water and fuller’s earth to make a thick paste. Apply it on the face and let it dry. Later, wash off with cold water for closing the pores.