Homemade Acne Face Wash
Most of the drug stores that have acne face cleansers will contain harsh chemicals which can damage your skin and can cause irritation, making your acne condition all the more worse. Instead of going for these products and damage your skin, you might as well make your very own homemade acne face wash. With a few simple ingredients, you can make your very own face wash.
Things You Will Require
- 1 cup liquid castile soap
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup liquid glycerin
Steps for Preparing Homemade Acne Face Wash
Follow these simple steps to make your very own acne face wash at home:
- In a bottle, pour a cup of pure liquid castile soap. So, basically, the castile soap will work as the base for the natural acne face wash.
- Now, to this bottle, add the ½ cup of vitamin E oil, Â½ cup of olive oil, one teaspoon of lavender oil and 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil.
- The next step is to melt the coconut oil in a microwave till it is liquid. Add this Â½ cup of coconut oil to your acne face wash bottle.
- Add in a cup of glycerin, and make sure it is liquid glycerin.
- Close the lid of the bottle and shake it properly so that all the ingredients mix well together.
- This homemade acne face wash can be used to clean your face as well as your body. Wash your face everyday with this face wash to have acne-free skin.
These are the few steps to make your very own homemade acne face wash.