How to Hide Acne Scars With Makeup
So, you have this important meeting and your entire face has acne scars! Or, each time before a good occasion you need to look at yourself in the mirror and tell your self what awful pimple marks you have on your face.Well, you can’t get rid of these scars in a few hours, here comes the role of makeup. With a few simple products, you can easily cover up your ugly, embarrassing scars.You can do wonders with a good concealer, a foundation and a blusher to conceal and disguise your pimple marks.If you are not sure as to how to go about it, follow these simple step to hide acne scars with makeup.
Things You Will Require
- Acne skin cleanser
- Skin toner
- Oil free moisturizer
- Mineral foundation
- Oil free stick concealer
- A bronzer or blush
Follow these simple steps to hide your scars neatly:
- Use an acne free facial cleanser to wash your face. Make sure that your skin cleanser contains salicylic acid. A clean, neat face is definitely the best canvas for any makeup.
- To control the excess oil of the skin, use a skin toner. Take a cotton ball and dip it in the toner, wipe your face with this skin-toner-dipped cotton ball.
- Take a benzoyl peroxide containing lotion and apply it to your face. This will help in keeping bacteria away from your skin, there by keeping away from acne.
- Choose a light oil free moisturizer which has SPF 30 or 15. This will help keeping the pores from getting clogged.
- Now, select a stick concealer shade suitable for your skin tone.Get a concealer slightly lighter than your foundation. Now take the concealer. If it is a liquid concealer, place a dot on each of your dark pimple scars.
- Apply this to your eye circles, on your red spots and acne scars and even on acne. Also, apply it to the sides of your nose as this is the area where there is a little redness. However, make sure you do not put on a thick layer. Spread the concealer as smooth and evenly as possible.
- If you have a lot pimple marks and scars go for a high coverage foundation from a good cosmetic brand. Chances are that it will be expensive but it will be worth all that.
- Put on the mineral powder foundation which perfectly suits your skin tone. After applying the powder evenly on your face, do some touch-ups with the help of a small brush.
- Tap the brush on the areas where coverage is required. Mineral powder foundation lasts all through the day and helps in controlling the oil. And, the bright side is, it will look natural and your face won’t even be that shiny.
- Now, take the tip of a clean cosmetic sponge. Damp it a wee bit if you want a flawless blend.
- Now blend the concealer into the foundation on your skin. Blend till it looks natural.
- Now dust a bit of your pigmented face powder and you are ready to go.
- Use a blush or a bronzer to brighten up your face. It helps to make your skin look more smooth and natural. If you are going for some special events, you may like to add a shimmer on your cheeks, but avoid applying over the acne scars.Shimmer might settle into your acne marks and can bring more attention.
These are a few simple steps that you can follow to hide acne scars with makeup. If you are looking for more tips to remove acne scars naturally, you may also like to read an article onOlive Oil for Acne Scars.