Removing Whiteheads from Face Using Honey
It feels amazing to have smooth face without any whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. But, unfortunately, it is not quite possible to have flawless skin all the time. Whiteheads are very common on the face. When the oil is clogged in the skin pores, it would erupt as whiteheads. However, you can get rid of these whiteheads. You can follow simple steps for removing whiteheads from face using honey.
Things You Will Require
- 1 teaspoon honey
Steps for Removing Whiteheads from Face Using Honey
Follow these simple steps to get rid of your whiteheads:
- Firstly, put on a headband so that your hair is held away from your eyes and face.
- Use warm water to wash your face. The lukewarm water will help in opening your pores.
- Take the honey in your hand and gently apply it evenly on your face. Use your index finger to spread honey all over your face, and make sure you concentrate on the whitehead areas of your face.
- Allow the honey to sit on your face for about 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, massage your face using circular motions. Concentrate on your nose, cheekbones and chin as these are the areas where the whiteheads pop out.
- By this time, your fingers will have particles on them. Now, instead of massaging start tapping on the whitehead areas so that the clogged impurities will be removed from your skin.
- The next step is to do both massaging and tapping so that all the impurities will come out properly. Follow this procedure for about 5 minutes, but not more than that.
- After that, use lukewarm water to wash your face and then wash again with cold water. The cold water will help in closing the pores.
- Dry your face using a clean, dry towel.
- You can follow this procedure at least once in a week.
Removing whiteheads from face using honey is the most easiest, inexpensive and painless method to get rid of whiteheads.