All About Pimple in Nose
Pimple in nose is an unlikely phenomenon, it is not dangerous and many a times treatment is not essential. However, topical ointments are available to eliminate this bacterial infection.
Is Pimple in Nose Painful?
Pimple in nose is an uncomfortable feeling and touching the nose can cause pain. The pimple hurts and there is no question of putting the finger inside the nose. Pimple in nose makes the affected side of the nostril a bit heavier. Sneezing can be a cause of great discomfort when pimples occurs inside the nose. In fact, the feeling of something inside the nose could actually trigger sneezing.
Does Pimple in Nose Cause Swelling?
This form of swelling inside the nostrils can be painful. Many people have the habit of frequently scratching the inner area of the nose with fingernails. In such cases, the bacteria in the fingernails gets transferred inside the nostrils and manifests in the form of pimple in nose. If the pimple appears swollen or leaks whitish yellow fluid, it means the infection has increased and in such cases, outer skin on the nose appears red. Read more on reduce swelling of pimples.
Can we Prevent Pimples in Nose?
Fortunately, it is possible to prevent the development of nose pimples. This requires few changes in your lifestyle.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables in your meal.
- Increase your water intake. Water will keep your skin hydrated plus it can help in easing out your bowel movement.
- Increase the good bacteria or Probiotics inside your body. Foods like bananas, artichokes, honey and onions are good source of probiotics.
- Reduce intake of sugar as well as refined carbs, which are commonly found on white breads, rice and pasta. Avoiding such foods can help you to lower down the production of skin oil.
- Try to get enough sunshine but don’t overexpose to obtain Vitamin D, which is very helpful in making your skin healthier.