How to get rid of heat rash pimples?
Heat rash pimples are the small red bumps which appear on the skin. They appear small and look like pimples. They might create much irritation, stinging, and burning sensation to the skin. The affected areas might be hot to touch.
The heat rash and heat rash pimples might be treated with the help of following steps:
- Apply prickly heat powder soon after the shower to keep the area dry
- Do the above step twice or thrice in a day
- Use cotton and other comfortable clothing
- Drink plenty of cool water
- Avoid walking and running too long when the temperature is high
- Prefer shaded areas or air-conditioned areas to relax
- Stay indoors when the sun is hotter
- Stay away from humid conditions
The heat rash and heat rash pimples might be treated with the help of following steps also.
- Wash the affected area often with cool water
- Dry the area properly after wash
- Use fully dried clothes
- Take medications if needed
- Do not use any creams or ointment on the affected area
- Seek medical attention in the case of emergency
Effects of heat rashes on the skin
The effects of heat rashes on the skin are:
- Skin irritation
- Over sweating
- Redness of the skin
- Burning sensation
- Tingling feeling
What are heat rash pimples?
Heat rash pimples are those which appear as small red bumps or blisters on the chest, breast, neck, thighs, groin, elbows etc.
What is heat rash?
Heat rash is also known as skin rash. It happens when the skin comes in direct contact with sunlight and humidity. It might sweat a lot and create heat rashes.
People who are at high risk
The people who are at high risk of getting heat rash and heat rash pimples are:
- Children and new born babies
- People who do a lot of physical activities
- Elderly people
- People who suffer from different illnesses
- People who have warmly dressed or over dressed